"When you are hungry, you can't think about anything else"
LAFS primary serves Lonsdale, Veseli, and Webster region.
- Open Every Thursday between 12:30pm - 5:00pm and 1st Thursdays between 12:30pm - 6:00pm.
- Walk-in Distribution - No appointments unless emergency services are needed out side our regular hours.
- Each family may visit the food shelf once every 4 weeks.
- Registration required once a year.
- Every household must register by completing the required TEFAP form. (Note: each individual living in the same apartment/house is considered a member of that household.)
Please remember to bring your own bags or small boxes to bring your food home in.
Lonsdale Area Food Shelf does special programs when the need and support are there. We are lucky to be in a community that truly supports our neighbors.